Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Autumn Again

Hi there!

  It's that time of the year when everything turns very colourful and nights get chilly. It is also my favourite season of the year. So get yourself a nice up of tea (or coffee if you like) and enjoy these pictures. Enjoy!

“Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.”
― Albert Camus

 “I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

 “Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.”
― Lauren DeStefano, Wither

“Autumn...the year's last, loveliest smile.”
― William Cullen Bryant


“Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year.”
― Chad Sugg

“Autumn is as joyful and sweet as an untimely end.”
― Remy de Gourmont

 “Give me juicy autumnal fruit, ripe and red from the orchard.”
― Walt Whitman

 “I ate breakfast in the kitchen by candle-light, and then drove the five miles to the station through the most glorious October colouring. The sun came up on the way, and the swamp maples and dogwood glowed crimson and orange and the stone walls and cornfields sparkled with hoar frost; the air was keen and clear and full of promise. I knew something was going to happen. ”
― Jean Webster, Daddy-Long-Legs



Until next time. Take Care!
-Silvia


 These pictures are from last year. I have been sooooo busy with school that I haven't even had a chance to go outside with my camera. Not only that, I haven't even had time to post anything in TWO WEEKS!! What is wrong with me? 

Also, quotes can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment