Tuesday, 3 December 2013

3rd of December


Hi there and happy 3rd of December!


  So I am ill. Great. 

I don't even know what happened. This morning I woke up with a terrible headache and stayed home. The headache unfortunatly didn't dissapear, not even after sleeping. I then thought of watch a few episodes of Glee. Can't say that was the best idea ever. My headache got worse and suddenly I felt really really cold. I also felt really weak and holding a glass of water in my hand was hard. I measured my temperature and realized my fever was quite high. Which isn't nice. Or wasn't. It's lower now and I feel a lot better. I won't go to school tomorrow but maybe on Thursday. We'll see. 

  This is the first time I have been home on a school day since going to the upper secondary school. I'm worried that they will do a lot at school and I will have a lot to catch up. I am glad though that I am ill now. Next week I'm gonna go watch the new Hobbit movie and a week after that we'll have your musical. My character is a little girl and quite important (even tho I say so myself) so it wouldn't be too nice to be ill.

  Since I have spent a lot of time in bed today I haven't done anything. Literally. I was going to be a very good student and study but it's quite hard with a terrible headache. Now that it's gone, I feel lazy. I almost didn't write this post either. Not good. Hopefully tomorrow will be a productive day.

  I'm really sorry that this post ist just rubbish. I've been sleeping, watching Glee, drinking tea and complaining about how I feel. I don't even want to go and take fotos for you to enjoy. Maybe I'll add some tomorrow then.

Enjoy December everyone!
-Silvia

Listen to this:
Train- Shake up Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment