Sunday, 9 February 2014

Stop Negative Thinking

Hi there!

   It's been so long since I've written and I feel really bad :( I'm so sorry. Finally I'm back and that's all that matters.


 
Picture here
“Rules for Happiness:
something to do,
someone to love,
something to hope for.”
― Immanuel Kant

To all the other dreamers out there, don't ever stop or let the world's negativity disenchant you or your spirit. If you surround yourself with love and the right people, anything is possible.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/adamgreen528183.html#yTWYtUfEVAp2g2fB.9
To all the other dreamers out there, don't ever stop or let the world's negativity disenchant you or your spirit. If you surround yourself with love and the right people, anything is possible.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/adamgreen528183.html#yTWYtUfEVAp2g2fB.
  The last month has been the happiest month of my life so far. That's due to an amazin person who happened to walk into my life and turn it upside down. In a good way. A little backround here: Towards the end of last year I was feeling quite down and my thoughts were really negative. The 2014 started with a hope of some changes. I know a lot of people say this ("2013 was such a bad year and blaah blaah" "this year will be different", we've all been there). However, little did I know my life would make a turn for the good in less than a week. Now I see myself as a happier and more joyful person and that's something to be grateful for. Not only has this person turned my life around, he has also changed my way of thinking.

          “The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it's all that matters.”
                                                    ― Audrey Hepburn

  A lot of people think negatively these days. I never really understood why. Who wouldn't want to be happy? We know that happy people tend to live longer and happier but yet still there are many miserable people who's thoughts are very negative. It is easy, I agree but it's as if people do not allow themselves to be happy because they are afrait it would just end and then they wouldn't have anything to life for. It's okay to be happy sometimes too.


“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.”
― Ernest Hemingway

  Although it's totally normal to think negative thoughts, they shouldn't overpower anyone. Everyone has bad days. I'm a very good example. I stress so easily that my exams weeks are full of bad days. I'm probably really annoying, sad and tired. But I get over them and move on. After an exams week and a few good nights sleep I'm good again.Until the day our teachers return them. I am really nervous. But even if I do horribly I just think that my exam doesnt define me as a person and that I'll do better next time. 

 “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.”
― John Lennon

  So yeah, why so negative? Sure, you can't be happy without some unhappiness sometimes, there's is no point in there either. Nobody's perfect. Stop worrying about life too much. Smile a little and you'll see how much it will change your mood. Smiling is contacious so it's possible to make someone else happy with your happiness. Turn the negative into positive :)

Picture here



  Until next time. Take care!
-Silvia



Quotes found in this post (and there are many more to read) are here

No comments:

Post a Comment