Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Bad Loser

Hi there!

  I've always been a bad loser, no matter what game or competition it is. This is why I easily stop playing certain games if I just lose too often or I get mad to the one(s) who are playing with me only because I lost (Sorry, Miri). Unfortunately, with my luck, I do lose games way too often.  But to anyone who ever plays games with me if I lose and won't speak to you in an hour, don't worry, it's the games fault.
Also, mobile phone games are annoying to me. At least those where you always have to start a new level over and over again. Eventually I end up deleting the whole game because I'm so tired of losing. 


  However no matter how hard the game is, I am reluctant to ask for help. I do it only when I have no other choice. I rather try out all practice modes and walkthroughs found first before I start asking for help. I think this has something to do with my nature of being a perfektionist and doing everything myself. And also, I normally don't like to be the one sitting next to a friend telling how to play a game where I'm really good at. It annoys me that I can't play it myself. I can't be the only one in this so I don't want to put my friends in a position where they get annoyed because I have no clue how to play a game.

  As I'm strugglin with losing you may guess that I love winning. Winning is very rare for me and I take great pleasure of it. I might get a little overboard with it sometimes. Like you know, running around like a mad man and repeating "I won, I won, I won". Maybe even make a little song about me winning (they are usually not that goog though). After 15 minutes enjoying my winning I suggest playing the same game again. And yeah, I usually lose that one. Then I totally forgot that just a while ago i won and I start to be all moody and sad again. 

  Playing games with me can be quite dangerous. My moods chnage, I might start to question wheter you're cheating or not and I get very serious about the game. If I get mad at someone during a board game, I'm so so sorry. It's nothing personal. 

  I know it is a bad habit. You can't always win. I'm trying to get rid of this and just play games or attend competitions for fun. I should learn to let things to, in life overall, but also when I lose. I need to just accept the fact that someone had better luck or a better strategy. I'm trying people, I really am. 

  That's all for today. 
Until next time! Take Care!
-Silvia


P.S. Miri, no, I will not play Labyrinth with you. You've won too many times.  I hate that game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment