Monday, 22 June 2015

Moominworld with friends

Hi there!

During midsummer me and a few of my friends wanted to go to Moominworld in Naantali. I used to go there all the time when I was little but now it has been at least 10 years since I lasted visited it. It is still a nice experience and it awoke so many nice childhood memories. It was surprisingly crowded because it wasn't the nicest weather and it got only worse and worse- we had a terrible rain in the end. But it was all good. All of us had a nice time, I think.

The Moominhouse is very easy to recognize. 

I do not have very good orientation skills. Luckily there are these. 

My boyfriend and our friend Stephanie excited about Moominworld despite the rain! 















I'm not a fan of marshmallows but look at these! How cute! 
Until next time! Take care!
-Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment